India pharmacy industry which has registered a spectacular progress today rank 4th in the volume and 13th in the global pharmaceutical sector. Pharmacy is the professional study of Bio sciences; in India we have more than 200 training Pharmacy colleges with more than 15-20 thousand students for B.Pharam degree and diploma. Here are list of top 10 pharmacy colleges in India.
1. NIPER Mohali
2. University institute of pharmaceutical Sciences Punjab
3. Manipal college of pharmaceutical Sciences Manipal
4. JSS college of pharmacy Ooty
5. Bombay college of Pharmacy Mumbai
6. L.M college of pharmacy Ahmadabad
7. Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune
8. Kakatia University Warangal
9. MS University Baroda
10. Institute of chemical technology Mumbai
These are the top ten and best Pharmacy colleges in India where these colleges have developed number of students in each and every year.