Naturopathy, or naturopathic medicine, is a shape of substitute medicine based on a belief in, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as, imitation, growth, and adaptation. Naturopathy is practiced mainly in India, United States and Canada and subject to different standard of regulation levels of acceptance.
India offering Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga sciences course for students. Naturopathy and yoga as an Indian system of medicine falls under the department of AYUSH ministry of health and welfare government of India. In India many students are willing to do Naturopathy course.
Though the eligibility for entry into naturopathy courses may vary from one institute to another, basically all institutions look out for candidates who have completed 10+2 with an aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology for admission into BNYS course.
Here are some best Naturopathy Colleges in India:
1. S.D.M College of Naturopathy and Yogic sciences Bangalore
2. Shiri Mahavir Medical college of Naturopathy Raipur
3. Government Naturopathic Medical College Vijayawada
4. JSS institute of Naturopathy Chennai
5. T.N college of Naturopathy Chennai
6. National Institute of Naturopathy Pune
7. Bhavnagar University Gujarat
8. Government Naturopathy and Yoga Medical college Chennai
9. S.R.K Medical college of Naturopathy Chennai
10. K.L.E.S college of Naturopathy Karnataka