Procedure and Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test UPCPMT 2012
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test(UPCPMT) Exam 2012 is an entrance examination conducted by CSM Medical University, Lucknow on behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh for admission to various bachelor medical and dental courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS in the medical and dental institutes in Uttar Pradesh. A large number of candidates from all over Uttar Pradesh appear for UPCPMT for admission in the best medical and dental institutes. There are 41 Government/Private institutes in Uttar Pradesh in which admission is through UPCPMT 2012. Of these 8 institutes offer MBBS, 15 institutes offer BDS and the rest offer BAMS/BHMS/BUMS. The competition to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses is really tough so the students have to really work hard.
* Candidates should possess a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
* A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition candidates should have also passed English. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2012 can also apply.
Application Form :
* Availability of Application Forms: February 2nd week-March 1st week, 2012
* Application Forms/Brochure costing Rs.665/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 365/- for SC/ST candidates are available at all Head Post Offices of all Districts of Uttar Pradesh and at two Districts of Uttarakhand State i.e. Dehradun and Nainital.
* Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: March 1st week, 2012.